Version updated in 07.16.2020
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE SERVICES OFFERED BY WE SPEAK DREAMS
By accessing www.wespeakdreams.com (“Webpage”) you agree to the terms and conditions of this Term, so please, read it carefully before proceeding with your registration on the Platform.
For the purposes of this document, the terms below will be used with the following meaning:
User – Individual duly identified on the Registration Page.
Registration Page – URL in which the user inserts his data for the use of the Platform’s services.
Services – All features offered by the Platform, such as receiving emails, participating in events, participating in the community and participating in mentoring programs.
1. PLATFORM REGISTRATION
2. SCOPE OF SERVICES
• Participation in events and in the We Speak Dreams community by filling in the registration form (name, e-mail and preferred language).
• Availability of videos and interviews on the YouTube channel. Registration is not necessary for this service.
• Participation in the mentorship program by filling out the registration form (name, e-mail, preferred language and answers to some personal questions).
3. RULES OF CONDUCT
Users agree not to use the Platform, or any other We Speak Dreams channels, for the publication or dissemination of content that:
• has a discriminatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, vexing, damaging character, or which contains expressions of hatred against persons or groups, that contains insults or religious or racial threats, or that encourages moral and property damage, or that may violate any third party right;
• protected by copyright or that, for any reason, violates the rights of third parties;
• defamatory, libelous or contrary to honor, personal and family intimacy or people’s image (including legal entities, and similar organizations); and
• that incites violence, criminality or any other type of offense.
In addition, the following actions are expressly prohibited:
• use of We Speak Dreams brand for advertising or project credibility without our express authorization;
• use of the Platform to violate any legal rights of third parties, or to obtain or collect identifying information or any data from Users; and
• any action that could be considered fraudulent to gain an advantage, for you or for others.
The Platform may, at its sole discretion, in case of suspected fraud in the use of the Platform, interrupt and/or exclude the access of the responsible User, and cancel support and participation in the Services temporarily or permanently.
4. GRATUITY OF SERVICES
All services provided and available by the Platform are free. The Platform will not ask users to privide any bank information.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Platform is the sole holder of all intellectual property rights related to the Services, its source code, its modules, operating structure, business model, algorithms, trade dress, look and feel, technical documentation and all information relating to its use and operation, models of materials, documentation, reports, data tables, data collections, manuals and other elements resulting directly from the delivery of the Services (“Platform Intellectual Property”).
The Platform reserves the right to add, remove or update content, features or software used in the Services. In this case, the Platform will use commercially reasonable efforts to communicate the User.
The Platform guarantees that it owns the proprietary technology and tools authorized to execute the Term, or that it holds the appropriate authorizations for the use of said tools.
The Platform’s database, and the data that integrates it, raw or elaborated, are its exclusive property, therefore, the Platform has all the rights that derive from the intellectual property.
6. GUARANTEES, RESPONSIBILITY AND FORCE MAJEURE
THE PLATFORM WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS EXPERIENCED BY THE USER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OR THE MENTORS.
THE PLATFORM ACTS ONLY TO INTERMEDIATE THE COMMUNICATION OF USERS AND MENTORS.
THE PLATFORM WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF THE MENTOR-USER RELATIONSHIP.
IN CASE THE USER HAS ANY PROBLEMS WITH RESPECT TO THE MENTOR, SHE OR HE SHALL RESOLVE IT WITH THE INDICATED MENTOR.
7. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Agreement will be governed by the Laws of the Federative Republic of Brazil.
The Parties elect the jurisdiction of the District of São Paulo, located in the State of São Paulo, as the only one competent to settle any disputes arising from this Agreement, without prejudice to any other, however privileged it is or it may be, if they are unable to resolve the dispute amicably.
8. ELECTRONIC ACCEPTANCE